Welcome to our website. Please read these terms of sale carefully, as you will be asked to agree to these terms of sale before you place an order from our website.
In these terms of sale, "we" means; GaitLine AS, and "you" means our customer or potential customer (and "your" will be construed accordingly).
3. ORDER PROCESS
No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- You must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout
- You must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale
- You will choose the appropriate payment provider who will handle your payment
- We will then send you an initial acknowledgement
- Once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order. We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English. Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by viewing the order on the summary page. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by clicking change.
By ordering from GAITLINE we serve the right to send you e-mail and magazines with promotional offers. You can easy cancel the subscriptions by using the unsubscribe link in our newsletters. We will never sell any of your personal information to any third parts. We keep al l our data secured and safe.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated when you pay for the product. Prices include: taxes, duties, import fees charged by your local government, service, payment or delivery charges.
Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable). Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts that have come into force.
5. YOUR WARRANTIES
You warrant to us that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale
- The information provided in your order is accurate and complete
- You will be able to accept delivery of the products
- You are resident in country choose to delivery to
- You are at least 18 years of age
6. DELIVERY POLICY
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 5 working days of the date of our order confirmation (if not a pre-order). However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 14 working days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
7. RISK AND OWNERSHIP
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of delivery of the products and receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges). We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
8. "COOLING OFF" PERIOD
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below). In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation. You will not have any such right insofar as a contract relates to:
- The supply of products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised
- The supply of goods which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the products to us, in the same condition in which you received them, including labels and packaging. If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (not including the cost of sending the products to you, or returning to us). We do not refund the original shipping in most countries. However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us. If there is something wrong with the product we will cover it, but you need to get this approved, so send us an email to email@example.com . If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
9. STATUTORY RIGHTS
Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
11. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Nothing in the terms of sale will:
- Limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party
- Limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- Limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law
Any statutory rights which you have as a consumer, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms of sale. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in the terms of sale are subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or series of events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, such as loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
12. GENERAL TERMS
Subject to the first paragraph of Section 12: these terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website. These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
This website is intended for promotional and advertising purposes and you can use it only for private, personal and not commercial use.
The website may contains links to other websites which are not under our control. These terms and conditions are to be intended only for this website. We (or our employees, officers, directors and shareholders) shall not deemed responsible for the contents or the non security of said third websites or for viruses or other negative consequences arising out from the visit of those third websites. This website is provided "as is" and we make no warranties of the absence of malicious programs (such as viruses, malware, bugs, trojan, etc.). We definitely encourage you to install one or more antivirus programs to protect your computer. We (or our employees, officers, directors and shareholders) shall not be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by or related to your use of this website. We do not represent or warrant that the information contained in this website is accurate and complete. If the law currently in force does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the cases of warranties’ exclusions set forth in this paragraph will not be applied, in whole or in part to you.
This website may contain comments or images with ironical, humorous or alluring contents but in no case intended to offend anyone’s sensitivity. If you don’t appreciate them please don’t visit the website. This website is not for children and if you are under minor age please exit the website or ask your parents’ permission.
We are opposed to human trafficking, child labor, slavery and sexual discrimination and is developing internal standards and procedures to ensure that these illegal behaviors are not incorporated into our supply chain.
14. ABOUT US
Our full name is GAITLINE AS. Our registered office and principal trading address is: GaitLine AS, Gjerdrums vei 16, 0484 Oslo, Norway. Our company registration number in Norway is 898 263 452 VAT. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.